2 Bedroom House Refurbishment ( 1 bathroom )
- Remove internal plasterboard walls and ceilings
- Remove tiled/hardwood floor or take out carpets
- Remove interior doors and windows
- Remove wall tiles and existing sanitary installation
- Remove all furniture and existing belongings
- Run new electrical wiring
- Install new Combi boiler and central heating system including new radiators
- Complete gas installation for the boiler and gas cooker
- Run new drainage for kitchen and bathrooms
- Installing new bathroom suite
- Build plasterboard interior walls, including earthwool insulation.
- Build plasterboard ceiling, including earthwool insulation.
- Build Thermal plasterboard walls.
- Installing new flooring (hardwood floor / tiles / floor tiles / carpet)
- Installing interior doors and UPVC windows
- Installing new door linings, architraves and skirting boards
- Plastering all interior walls and ceilings
- Painting and decorating all interior walls and ceilings
- Final rubbish clearance after the refurbishment.
Price: Starting from £39.900 + Vat
Duration of the project: 35-45 working days
Payment method: 30% paid up front, 30% after the first fitting, 30% after the second firing and 10% at the completion of the project.
* All the materials and the transport are included
* We can do the project with our architects only at the client’s request
* Cabinetry and furniture installed only at client’s request
* Public liability insurance
* Electrical and gas safe certificate issued upon completion
* End of refurbishment cleaning
* Each extra work requested by customers during the project will be notified on time and price will be sent in writing within 24-48 hours, depending on the complexity of the project. The requested changes will start only after the customer’s approval and they will be added to the initial quote.
* All works are executed according to a written contract, which includes all the details of the project and final prices.
2 Bedroom House Refurbishment ( 1 bathroom )
A refurbishment project for your house can be very rewarding but also quite an overwhelming project to do it by yourself.
Our team of specialists can help you see your project come to live with no stress and no wasted time on your behalf.
No matter if you want to concentrate on a single room or you aim for a large-scale refurbishment, we can advise you on how to make the most efficient use of your space.
Our refurbishment in London is completed to the highest standards and we use top quality materials, fittings and fixtures to achieve an exceptional finish.
We will carry out all the repair work and only when the structure is in perfect condition we will complete the refurbishment project.
We are one of the best value for money refurbishment companies in London and we have completed numerous projects in this area.
The refurbishment process begins with an initial consultation with our client to establish all the details of the process.
We can redecorate single rooms or even reconfigure the space by changing the layout of your property.
Our team is experienced in all aspects of top quality painting, decorating and wallpapering, rendering, plastering and damp proofing works, electrical work, plumbing works inclusive of central heating, kitchen and bathroom refurbishments and many more.
Everything is done according to the client’s desire and vision and our aim is to exceed those expectations.
Construction – Refurbishment & Renovation London have partnerships with a whole range of suppliers in London to be able to provide everything that the client asks for.
We are also perfectly aware that it is quite a challenge to live in a home that is a building site that is why we will keep your house as neat and tidy as possible, follow stringent safety precautions and respect our deadlines.
Our plan is to make the transition to your perfect home as fast as possible and for that purpose, we work only with experienced tillers, carpenters, decorators, painters, electricians, plumbers, bathroom and kitchen fitters, etc.
If giving your flat, home, office or shop a fresh new look is what you want, then we are here to help you.
We have a flexible approach and we are open to any plan change or new ideas that the client has.
Communication is key to any successful project that is why we need to know all the details of the project so that we can achieve a perfect outcome.
Through a good renovation, and giving you the best solutions, we can add value to your home and make it worth much more, no matter if you plan to rent it or sell it at a high price or to keep it for a long term.
Construction – Refurbishment & Renovation London can renovate your home with or without finishing materials (flooring, tiles, plumbing, doors, windows, etc.) all at the customer’s choice and preference.