3 Bedroom House Refurbishment ( 1 bathroom )
- Remove internal plasterboard walls and ceilings
- Remove tiled/hardwood floor or take out carpets
- Remove interior doors and windows
- Remove wall tiles and existing sanitary installation
- Remove all furniture and existing belongings
- Run new electrical wiring
- Install new Combi boiler and central heating system including new radiators
- Complete gas installation for the boiler and gas cooker
- Run new drainage for kitchen and bathrooms
- Installing new bathroom suite
- Build plasterboard interior walls, including earthwool insulation.
- Build plasterboard ceiling, including earthwool insulation.
- Build Thermal plasterboard walls.
- Installing new flooring (hardwood floor / tiles / floor tiles / carpet)
- Installing interior doors and UPVC windows
- Installing new door linings, architraves and skirting boards
- Plastering all interior walls and ceilings
- Painting and decorating all interior walls and ceilings
- Final rubbish clearance after the refurbishment
Price: Starting from £49.900 + Vat
Duration of the project: 40-50 working days
Payment method: 30% paid up front, 30% after the first fitting, 30% after the second firing and 10% at the completion of the project.
* All the materials and the transport are included
* We can do the project with our architects only at the client’s request
* Cabinetry and furniture installed only at client’s request
* Public liability insurance
* Electrical and gas safe certificate issued upon completion
* End of refurbishment cleaning
* Each extra work requested by customers during the project will be notified on time and price will be sent in writing within 24-48 hours, depending on the complexity of the project. The requested changes will start only after the customer’s approval and they will be added to the initial quote.
* All works are executed according to a written contract, which includes all the details of the project and final prices.
3 Bedroom House Refurbishment ( 1 bathroom )
The project to refurbish your house in London can be both fulfilling and difficult if you try to do it all by yourself. All can be done with no stress and no time wasted if you call our team of specialists for help.
It is not important if you want to refurbish on a large scale or you want just to decorate a single room, our team can give you advices on how to use the space properly. We execute refurbishments in London at the highest standards, using the best products that you can find in the market to accomplish a great result, a marvelous finish. We will handle the repairs that need to be done and only when all is in a undeniable perfect condition the refurbishing can begin.
Either we talk about a house, a flat or an office in London, we along with our partners from the construction and refurbishment industry can arrange a complete refurbishment. We can give you a lot of examples of successful projects completed by us. The work begins with a discussion that we have with our client when all the details are settled. We are able to refurbish single rooms or to change the whole utility of a space.
Our team has a very wide range of experience and we ensure the excellent quality of the work in painting, decorating and applying wallpapers, rendering, plastering and damp proofing works, electrical work, plumbing works that include also the central heating, refurbishing of the kitchen and bathroom and a lot others. All the work is guided by the client’s wishes and vision and our goal is to successful making the dream come true.
Our team has trade agreements with a wide range of suppliers from London to be able to offer anything that the client may ask for. We know that it is a problem to live your life when your house is a building site and this is why we try to maintain your house as clean as possible during our work. We also take very much care to the safety precautions and we respect the deadlines that we set.
Our goal is to achieve the transformation to your dream house in London as soon as possible and in that matter, we work only with the most experienced staff, like tillers, carpenters, decorators, painters, electricians, plumbers, bathroom and kitchen fitters and so on.
We can help you if what you want is to give your flat, office or shop a brand new appearance. We are very flexible when we are doing our job so we are open to any change of plans that might occur or to any new ideas of the client. The communication is essential to achieve the best result possible and that is the reason why we should know all of the details of the project. In this way we can have the perfect result.
No matter what will be the destination of your building, if you want to sell it at a high price, if you want to rent it or if you only want to keep it for a long period, using our services, by a good renovation and with the best advice we can add value to your house and make it worth a lot more. We can refurbish your home using finishing materials like flooring, tiles, plumbing, doors and windows. It all depends on the customer’s wish and choice.
Construction – Refurbishment & Renovation London