5 Bedroom Flat Refurbishment ( 2 bathrooms )
- Remove internal plasterboard walls and ceilings
- Remove tiled/hardwood floor or take out carpets
- Remove interior doors and windows
- Remove wall tiles and existing sanitary installation
- Remove all furniture and existing belongings
- Run new electrical wiring
- Install new Combi boiler and central heating system including new radiators
- Complete gas installation for the boiler and gas cooker
- Run new drainage for kitchen and bathrooms
- Installing new bathrooms suite
- Build plasterboard interior walls, including earthwool insulation.
- Build plasterboard ceiling, including earthwool insulation.
- Build Thermal plasterboard walls.
- Installing new flooring (hardwood floor / tiles / floor tiles / carpet)
- Installing interior doors and UPVC windows
- Installing new door linings, architraves and skirting boards
- Plastering all interior walls and ceilings
- Painting and decorating all interior walls and ceilings
- Final rubbish clearance after the refurbishment is complete
Price: Starting from £74.900 + Vat
Duration of the project: 60-70 working days
Payment method: 30% paid up front, 30% after the first fitting, 30% after the second firing and 10% at the completion of the project.
* All the materials and the transport are included
* We can do the project with our architects only at the client’s request
* Cabinetry and furniture installed only at client’s request
* Public liability insurance
* Electrical and gas safe certificate issued upon completion
* End of refurbishment cleaning
* Each extra work requested by customers during the project will be notified on time and price will be sent in writing within 24-48 hours, depending on the complexity of the project. The requested changes will start only after the customer’s approval and they will be added to the initial quote.
* All works are executed according to a written contract, which includes all the details of the project and final prices.
5 Bedroom Flat Refurbishment ( 2 bathrooms )
Construction – Refurbishment & Renovation London, together with its partners, offers high-quality refurbishment for 5-bedroom apartments according to the client’s needs. Having refurbished hundreds of apartments in London and with an experience of more than 20 years, we are confident that we will make your apartment a much better place.
We will take care of all aspects of the project, starting with getting materials and good tradesmen whenever needed, to organizing works to be carried out without delays. Our team has a very wide range of experience and we ensure the excellent quality of the work in painting, decorating and applying wallpapers, rendering, plastering and damp proofing works, electrical work, plumbing works that include also the central heating, refurbishing of the kitchen and bathroom and a lot others. All the work is guided by the client’s wishes and vision and our goal is to successfully making the dream come true.
Construction – Refurbishment & Renovation London, together with its partners, takes care of everything that has to be done from removing a throwing away old furniture, demolish and completely renovating apartments, houses, shops and offices, setting up the necessary installations, to assembling new furniture and final clean up.
Any project starts with a phone call, which serves as an introduction to you, the company you want to work with and your project vision. We will arrange with you a site visit to see exactly what it is to be done and to discuss the project in detail. At this point, we will also assess the site opportunities and constraints. After the site visit, you will be given a price proposal for a design concept.
During this phase, you will see sketches that show the conceptual and spatial ideas of the project. Sometimes the client agrees with the design quickly, other times more changes are needed until the client is satisfied. No matter the case, communication between the client, architect and the contractor is the key to the success of the project.
After the design has been agreed upon, the architect can create the plans, sections and elevations that will help the contractor know what he has to do. The inside and outside of the building will be considered, how you want to use each space and your expectations.
Our team has trade agreements with a wide range of suppliers from London to be able to offer anything that the client may ask for. We know that it is a problem to live your life when your house is a building site and this is why we try to maintain your house as clean as possible during our work. We also take very much care to the safety precautions and we respect the deadlines that we set.
Together with our partners, Construction – Refurbishment & Renovation London offer complete services regarding house refurbishment, apartments, offices, shops, new buildings, extension, loft conversion in London, electrical installation, gas installation, heating installation and boiler, water and sewage installation in bathrooms and kitchens, installing furniture, etc.