Plumbing in a house is one of the tests that you have to pass. The plumbing is an assemble of installations: cold water installation, hot water installation and sewage installation. The plumbing in a house should be detailed in the architectural plan of the house, followed later by a second plan done by a specialist based on which the actually plumbing of the house will be achieved.
Here is a list with advices which you should take into account then you get to this step of plumbing of a house.
- You should know that the plumbing is based on some basic principles like gravity, pressure, the principle of communicating vessels. A well-made plan, which takes into account these details can save you from additional costs.
- Cold water may come from the street network of water or from a drilled well. The plumbing works on the pressure system, so if you go on with the idea of a well you need a hydrophore.
- Always assemble a valve between the main source of water and the house, it is absolutely necessary. It is usually installed in the water meter room or in the same room where the hydrophore will be placed. Install additional closing and drain valves. It is an investment which has an insurance value for the house and it can save you from floods.
- Decide if you need one or two sources for water heating. You can use boilers, thermic centrals or solar panels.
- The sewage system works on the gravity principle and this is the reason why it needs to be very well done so as to be able to resist the maximum flow of water from the house. You should take into account an eventual drain into the yard. For a proper functioning of the sewage system, it needs air not to form vacuum effect.
- Choose quality pipes, flexible, made of reticulated polyethylene and galvanized brass fittings. They are designed to withstand a minimum of 50 years, they are easily to handle and install, they are not susceptible to corrosion and they do not retain sediments.
- The costs for achieving the plumbing for a house obviously depend on the footprint of the house, the presence or absence of another level and on the number of the bathrooms.
- Generally, all the plumbing in a house(labor) the network of pipes and drain systems towards the sewer can double in the case of a double story house.
- Take into account the hydrophore and the costs necessary to drill the well and other possible additional expenses related to sewers to reach to total amount which it is supposed to be enough for doing the plumbing to a house.
House Refurbishment in London. New Build in London.
Flat Refurbishment in London. New Build in London.
House Extension and Refurbishment in London.
Loft Conversion and Refurbishment in London.
House Renovation and Refurbishment in London.
Office Refurbishment, Shop Refurbishment in London.
Bathroom and Kitchen Refurbishment in London.
Electricians and Plumbers in London. Refurbishment London.
Kitchen Furniture Fitting in London. Cleaning in London.