Loft Conversion ( 1 Bedroom )
- Remove the existing roof
- Installing new roof, including pipes, drainage, shingles and all the necessary materials
- Build exterior walls, including interior and exterior plastering
- Installing interior staircase
- Plastering all interior walls and ceilings.
- Build plasterboard interior walls, including earthwool insulation.
- Build Thermal plasterboard walls.
- Thermal insulation for the roof and exterior walls
- Soundproofing with mineral wool between the last floor and the loft
- Run new electrical wiring
- Install central heating system including new radiator
- Installing new flooring (hardwood floor / tiles / floor tiles / carpet)
- Installing UPVC window
- Painting and decorating all interior walls and ceilings
- Final rubbish clearance after the refurbishment
Price: Starting from £33.900 + Vat
Duration of the project: 30-40 working days
Payment method: 30% paid up front, 30% after the first fitting, 30% after the second firing and 10% at the completion of the project.
* All the materials and the transport are included
* We can do the project with our architects only at the client’s request
* Cabinetry and furniture installed only at client’s request
* Public liability insurance
* Electrical and gas safe certificate issued upon completion
* End of refurbishment cleaning
* Each extra work requested by customers during the project will be notified on time and price will be sent in writing within 24-48 hours, depending on the complexity of the project. The requested changes will start only after the customer’s approval and they will be added to the initial quote.
* All works are executed according to a written contract, which includes all the details of the project and final prices.
Loft Conversion ( 1 Bedroom )
If you cannot extend your house, you can always opt for a loft conversion, s solution that will offer you the extra habitable space that you need.
In the long term, this change will also increase the value of your house.
No matter if you want to increase the value of your home by accessing the new floor or if simply need a playroom for your kids, an office, an extra bedroom or maybe a crafting room, a loft conversion is the best and easiest option.
Construction – Refurbishment & Renovation London, specialize in loft conversions London and thanks o our team of specialists we are able to do any change that you might think of.
Why not use that empty space in your loft to create something useful? You will have more space, more efficient climate and more daylight.
A loft conversion is the most affordable way to add space to your home, without losing outside space (for example reducing the space of your garden to add an extra room).
Construction – Refurbishment & Renovation London have partnerships with a whole range of suppliers in London to be able to provide everything that the client asks for.
Our team is experienced in all aspects of top quality painting, decorating and wallpapering, rendering, plastering and damp proofing works, electrical work, plumbing works and much more.
Everything is done according to the client’s desire and vision and our aim is to exceed those expectations.
As you can see loft conversion in London has many benefits, the best of them is that the value of your house would increase by 30% or even 40%.
This means that if you decide to sell your home you will get more money than what you paid for it in the first place.
With loft conversion, you will not have to move in another house to have more space.
Just image all the bustle and hustle of looking for another place to stay, changing your commute, find a new school for the kids, pay for a removals company, getting used to living in another neighborhood, etc.
Just adding more space changes everything and you will be able to live comfortably where you are.
Construction – Refurbishment & Renovation London is also perfectly aware that it is quite a challenge to live in a home that is a building site that is why we will keep your house as neat and tidy as possible, follow stringent safety precautions and respect our deadlines.