Shop Refurbishment – Maximum 100 mq
- Remove internal plasterboard walls and ceilings
- Remove tiled/hardwood floor or take out carpets
- Remove interior doors
- Remove wall tiles and existing sanitary installation
- Remove all furniture and existing belongings
- Run new electrical wiring
- Install new Combi boiler and central heating system including new radiators, or
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Run new drainage for bathroom
- Installing new bathroom suite
- Build plasterboard ceiling, including earthwool insulation.
- Installing new flooring (hardwood floor / tiles / floor tiles / carpet)
- Installing interior doors
- Installing new door linings, architraves and skirting boards
- Plastering all interior walls and ceilings
- Painting and decorating all interior walls and ceilings
- Final rubbish clearance after the refurbishment
- Replacing window shutters and entrance door (upon customer’s request)
Price: Starting from £33.900 + Vat
Duration of the project: 35-45 working days
Payment method: 30% paid up front, 30% after the first fitting, 30% after the second firing and 10% at the completion of the project.
* All the materials and the transport are included
* We can do the project with our architects only at the client’s request
* Cabinetry and furniture installed only at client’s request
* Public liability insurance
* Electrical and gas safe certificate issued upon completion
* End of refurbishment cleaning
* Each extra work requested by customers during the project will be notified on time and price will be sent in writing within 24-48 hours, depending on the complexity of the project. The requested changes will start only after the customer’s approval and they will be added to the initial quote.
* All works are executed according to a written contract, which includes all the details of the project and final prices.
Shop Refurbishment – Maximum 100 mq
Services & Business London is a company with more than 20 years of experience in the field of construction, offering its clients various services such as refurbishments, extensions, loft conversions and new builds, together with its partners in this industry.
Renovating a store can be nerve-racking for retailers of all sizes especially when you try to do all the work alone or with amateurs in the refurbishment industry. You could end up paying more than you should have and the work might not get done in the timeline that you have set or according to your standards. We have a professional team of contractor that can advise you on the latest trends, approaches and strategies for shop refurbishment in London.
We are a reputable and reliable company with more than two decades of experience in this field. We are insured and we always meet the client’s deadlines. We take care of all the needed approvals and permits and you can rest assured that all the work will be done according to health and safety codes.
Refurbishment is a challenging project which requires demolishing walls and windows, changing tiles and flooring, building new interior walls, moving parts and pieces, etc. We will do the shop refurbishment following your requests but also having the customer in mind.
Services & Business London, together with its partners, takes care of everything that has to be done from removing a throwing away old furniture, demolish and completely renovating apartments, houses, shops and offices, setting up the necessary installations, to assembling new furniture and final clean up.
Although there is a lot of work to be done in a shop refurbishment project, with realistic expectations and careful forethought it will bring immense rewards, it will boost sales and bring more customers in. It will also help you rise above the competition and take your business to the next level.
Shop refurbishment is usually necessary when you want to get the store into a condition that satisfies your needs as a retailer. That is why you should make an effort and invest in high quality materials and equipment. For customers, renovations hint at store success, brand culture and expansion. The change is also beneficial for the employees who will work in a modern and well-designed store.
We will check and see how much of the existing framework and infrastructure we can use and if the existing electrical panels, load-bearing beams, plumbing fixtures, cable and phone wiring and gas lines have to be changed. If you plan to upgrade the entire shop than installing new flooring, ceilings and lighting may be more cost-effective for your project.
No matter what you might expect from this project Services & Business London can make it happen. We collaborate with hundreds of companies from various fields and we have the right men for everything that needs to be done so that your shop will look brand new and ready for business. Just tell us what your expectations are and we will make the project telling you exactly how much it will cost you.