2 Bedroom Flat Refurbishment ( 1 bathroom )
- Remove internal plasterboard walls and ceilings
- Remove tiled/hardwood floor or take out carpets
- Remove interior doors and windows
- Remove wall tiles and existing sanitary installation
- Remove all furniture and existing belongings
- Run new electrical wiring
- Install new Combi boiler and central heating system including new radiators
- Complete gas installation for the boiler and gas cooker
- Run new drainage for kitchen and bathroom
- Installing new bathroom suite
- Build plasterboard interior walls, including earthwool insulation.
- Build plasterboard ceiling, including earthwool insulation.
- Build Thermal plasterboard walls.
- Installing new flooring (hardwood floor / tiles / floor tiles / carpet)
- Installing interior doors and UPVC windows
- Installing new door linings, architraves and skirting boards
- Plastering all interior walls and ceilings
- Painting and decorating all interior walls and ceilings
- Final rubbish clearance after the refurbishment is complete
Price: Starting from £34.900 + Vat
Duration of the project: 35-45 working days
Payment method: 30% paid up front, 30% after the first fitting, 30% after the second firing and 10% at the completion of the project.
* All the materials and the transport are included
* We can do the project with our architects only at the client’s request
* Cabinetry and furniture installed only at client’s request
* Public liability insurance
* Electrical and gas safe certificate issued upon completion
* End of refurbishment cleaning
* Each extra work requested by customers during the project will be notified on time and price will be sent in writing within 24-48 hours, depending on the complexity of the project. The requested changes will start only after the customer’s approval and they will be added to the initial quote.
* All works are executed according to a written contract, which includes all the details of the project and final prices.
2 Bedroom Flat Refurbishment ( 1 bathroom )
Construction – Refurbishment & Renovation London, together with its partners, offers refurbishment services for 2 bedroom apartments in London at affordable prices.
The cost of an apartment refurbishment in London depends on several factors such as the size of the flat, its condition if safety or sound features need to be added to comply with the building’s regulations, if the refurbishment requires any structural work, if kitchens and bathrooms need to be replaced, etc.
If you plan to renovate your flat contact us and we can evaluate your flat and give you an estimate for the project. Some refurbishments are purely cosmetic, but others might involve structural alterations, cracks, collapsing ceilings, damp, re-wiring, roofs, rainwater systems, central heating, etc.
Our team has a very wide range of experience and we ensure the excellent quality of the work in painting, decorating and applying wallpapers, rendering, plastering and damp proofing works, electrical work, plumbing works that include also the central heating, refurbishing of the kitchen and bathroom and a lot others. All the work is guided by the client’s wishes and vision and our goal is to successfully making the dream come true.
It’s nothing wrong to daydream and to envision that perfect house that you have always wanted. But you also have to be realistic regarding what you can accomplish based on your budget, the condition of your home and resources.
If you do not give away the thought of having that perfect house that you can’t afford, see if you are able to refurbish in stages.
Construction – Refurbishment & Renovation London can help you if what you want is to give your apartment a brand new appearance. We are very flexible when we are doing our job so we are open to any change of plans that might occur or to any new ideas of the client. The communication is essential to achieve the best result possible and that is the reason why we should know all of the details of the project. In this way, we can have the perfect result.
Although for many people an apartment is a continuously uncomfortable because of the lack of space, refurbishing small apartments, if it is done with maximum attention and with a lot of care for details, may lead to exceptional results.
Construction – Refurbishment & Renovation London can remove the separating walls where the separation is not necessary. Removing the separating walls brings immediately an addition of space but the measurement must be done just if it necessary and just if it does not affect the resistance structure.
We can help you with advice on how to maximize the space in your apartment and what would be the best refurbishment option for you. Together with our architects and designers, we will come up with the best solution for you.