Shop Refurbishment – Maximum 50 mq
- Remove internal plasterboard walls and ceilings
- Remove tiled/hardwood floor or take out carpets
- Remove interior doors
- Remove wall tiles and existing sanitary installation
- Remove all furniture and existing belongings
- Run new electrical wiring
- Install new Combi boiler and central heating system including new radiators, or
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Run new drainage for bathroom
- Installing new bathroom suite
- Build plasterboard ceiling, including earthwool insulation.
- Installing new flooring (hardwood floor / tiles / floor tiles / carpet)
- Installing interior doors
- Installing new door linings, architraves and skirting boards
- Plastering all interior walls and ceilings
- Painting and decorating all interior walls and ceilings
- Final rubbish clearance after the refurbishment
- Replacing window shutters and entrance door (upon customer’s request)
Price: Starting from £23.900 + Vat
Duration of the project: 30-35 working days
Payment method: 30% paid up front, 30% after the first fitting, 30% after the second firing and 10% at the completion of the project.
* All the materials and the transport are included
* We can do the project with our architects only at the client’s request
* Cabinetry and furniture installed only at client’s request
* Public liability insurance
* Electrical and gas safe certificate issued upon completion
* End of refurbishment cleaning
* Each extra work requested by customers during the project will be notified on time and price will be sent in writing within 24-48 hours, depending on the complexity of the project. The requested changes will start only after the customer’s approval and they will be added to the initial quote.
* All works are executed according to a written contract, which includes all the details of the project and final prices.
Shop Refurbishment – Maximum 50 mq
Services & Business London, together with its partners, offers refurbishment services for shops in London at affordable prices. Our team has a very wide range of experience and we ensure the excellent quality of the work in painting, decorating and applying wallpapers, rendering, plastering and damp proofing works, electrical work, plumbing and a lot others. All the work is guided by the client’s wishes and vision and our goal is to successful making the dream come true.
If you plan to refurbish your store we can carry out all the needed changes that have to be done. With careful planning and the help of our professionals you can bring your dreams to reality. Our architects will come up with the perfect plan for your retail sales shop and display area to maximize the visual impact and attract customers.
We will choose the perfect flooring for your store taking into consideration the weight of the retail display unit, as well as the practicalities of cleaning as well as comfort and appearance. If you have a fashion store you might consider a carpeted floor, but for a convenience or food store ceramic or vinyl floor tiles would be a better option.
We will also renew the lighting in your store so that you can have energy efficient LED lighting installed. The air conditioning has to be installed where it works most efficiently and to be easily accessible for cleaning and maintenance without disturbing your retail display or interrupting store operations.
We can help you if what you want is to give your store a brand new appearance. We are very flexible when we are doing our job so we are open to any change of plans that might occur or to any new ideas of the client. The communication is essential to achieve the best result possible and that is the reason why we should know all of the details of the project. In this way we can have the perfect result.
We can help you with advice on how to maximize the space in your shop and what would be the best refurbishment option for you. Together with our architects and designers we will come up with the best solution for you.