- Remove wall tiles and existing sanitary installation
- Run new electrical wiring
- Install new radiator
- Run new drainage bathrooms
- Installing new bathroom suite
- Build plasterboard ceiling, and sound board
- Installing new flooring (hardwood floor / floor tiles )
- Installing new wall tiles
- Installing interior door
- Plastering all interior walls and ceilings
- Painting and decorating all interior walls and ceilings
- Final rubbish clearance after the refurbishment
Price: Starting from £4.500 + Vat
Duration of the project: 3-5 working days
Payment method: 50% paid up front, 30% after the first fitting and 20% at the completion of the project.
* All the materials and the transport are included
* We can do the project with our architects only at the client’s request
* Cabinetry and furniture installed only at client’s request
* Public liability insurance
* Electrical and gas safe certificate issued upon completion
* End of refurbishment cleaning
* Each extra work requested by customers during the project will be notified on time and price will be sent in writing within 12-24 hours, depending on the complexity of the project. The requested changes will start only after the customer’s approval and they will be added to the initial quote.
* All works are executed according to a written contract, which includes all the details of the project and final prices.
Services & Business London is a trustworthy bathroom refurbishment company in London with more than 20 years of experience.
We work with the best professionals in this field, that is why we are able to finish any project in due time and offer the best results.
We work with top bathroom fitters in London to provide a complete bathroom refurbishment which involves the removal of your old and out-of-date bathroom, preparing the surfaces and area, plastering the walls, fitting of sanitary installation and drains, put new flooring, put new wall tiles, installing the air vent, new toilet, sink and bathtub/shower.
Once you have decided to have your bathroom refurbishment we will first come to your home to see the extend of the project and talk to you about all the details.
We can also advise you on what changes to make, how to make the most efficient use of space and how the refurbishment project will go along.
We take pride in what we do, that is why we want every project to turn out perfect, so that you will be completely satisfied with your new bathroom.
We can perform any task from taking out and installing new tiles and plaster the walls, to re configuring the entire space by changing the layout of your bathroom.
We have refurbished many bathrooms so far so you can rely on us to source the best materials for you.
We are continuously in touch with the market and we know the latest techniques when it comes to refurbishments.
We are flexible in our approach and we are open to the client’s suggestions and ideas regarding the bathroom renovation in London.
We have all the necessary certificates for electrical, gas, water and sewage installations and we work only on written contracts.