Kitchen Refurbishment (maximum 15 mq)
- Remove wall tiles and floor tiles
- Remove all furniture and existing belongings
- Run new electrical wiring
- Install new radiator
- Run new drainage kitchen
- Build plasterboard ceiling, and sound board
- Installing new flooring (hardwood floor / floor tiles )
- Installing new wall tiles
- Installing interior door
- Plastering all interior walls and ceilings
- Painting and decorating all interior walls and ceilings
- Final rubbish clearance after the refurbishment
Price: Starting from £6.500 + Vat
Duration of the project: 6-8 working days
Payment method: 50% paid up front, 30% after the first fitting and 20% at the completion of the project.
* All the materials and the transport are included
* We can do the project with our architects only at the client’s request
* Cabinetry and furniture installed only at client’s request
* Public liability insurance
* Electrical and gas safe certificate issued upon completion
* End of refurbishment cleaning
* Each extra work requested by customers during the project will be notified on time and price will be sent in writing within 12-24 hours, depending on the complexity of the project. The requested changes will start only after the customer’s approval and they will be added to the initial quote.
* All works are executed according to a written contract, which includes all the details of the project and final prices.
Is your kitchen looking worn out or tired or maybe you just want a brand-new kitchen?
No matter the reason Services & Business London is here to help you refurbish your kitchen so that it suits your personality, style and budget.
The kitchen is one of the most important rooms in your house.
This is where your family members eat, cook, converse each day and share stories.
When you consider kitchen renovation in London it’s crucial that you work with a reliable contractor who can assure you that the project will turn out the way you want it.
From the project idea to the completion stage, we are able to fulfill your dream of have the perfect kitchen.
We have a complete team of professionals, that includes plumbers, tile setters, electricians, painters, counter top manufacturers and many more.
We have worked on projects of all sizes, from simple kitchen upgrades to a complete refurbishment of the room.
We cover all building aspects including gas work, plumbing, electrics, water and sewage installation, plastering, painting and tiling.
All these skills are carried out to the highest standard.
Gas, electrical and plumbing works are fully certified and lodged with the appropriate councils and authorities.
The renovation process includes taking out all cabinets, kitchen appliances, tiles, hard wood floor, carpet and wallpaper.
Then we plaster the walls, install new flooring and tiles, fit the electrical installation and wiring, fit the drain and then all kitchen appliances and cabinetry (on the customer’s request).
We like to work on any project no matter how challenging it might seem.
By talking to the client and understanding his/her needs, we are able to successfully complete any kitchen refurbishment in London in due time and deliver the expected results.