Studio Flat Refurbishment
- Remove internal plasterboard walls and ceilings
- Remove tiled/hardwood floor or take out carpets
- Remove interior doors and windows
- Remove wall tiles and existing sanitary installation
- Remove all furniture and existing belongings
- Run new electrical wiring
- Install new Combi boiler and central heating system including new radiators
- Complete gas installation for the boiler and gas cooker
- Run new drainage for kitchen and bathroom
- Installing new bathroom suite
- Build plasterboard interior walls, including earthwool insulation.
- Build plasterboard ceiling, including earthwool insulation.
- Build Thermal plasterboard walls.
- Installing new flooring (hardwood floor / tiles / floor tiles / carpet)
- Installing interior doors and UPVC windows
- Installing new door linings, architraves and skirting boards
- Plastering all interior walls and ceilings
- Painting and decorating all interior walls and ceilings
- Final rubbish clearance after the refurbishment is complete
Price: Starting from £26.900 + Vat
Duration of the project: 25-30 working days
Payment method: 30% paid up front, 30% after the first fitting, 30% after the second firing and 10% at the completion of the project.
* All the materials and the transport are included
* We can do the project with our architects only at the client’s request
* Cabinetry and furniture installed only at client’s request
* Public liability insurance
* Electrical and gas safe certificate issued upon completion
* End of refurbishment cleaning
* Each extra work requested by customers during the project will be notified on time and price will be sent in writing within 24-48 hours, depending on the complexity of the project. The requested changes will start only after the customer’s approval and they will be added to the initial quote.
* All works are executed according to a written contract, which includes all the details of the project and final prices.
Studio Flat Refurbishment
If you want to refurbish your studio flat you can completely trust that we will do a great job. Our extensive experience of more than 20 years in the field of construction, refurbishment, extensions and conversions, together with our partners, make us a top choice when it comes to your new project. We can design, build and manage the entire process to help you create a better version of your flat.
Construction – Refurbishment & Renovation London work with the best architects, builders, electricians, plumbers, carpenters, glaziers, plasterers and decorators in London and we can guide you through the refurbishment process from start to finish. We can do anything from moving structural walls and side returns to increase space, to interior design and painting.
We know that making changes in your studio flat can be stressful, that is why we will make sure that we minimize disruption for you. You will be constantly up to date with the progress of the project. So you can relax knowing that we are working to make sure your project finishes on time and on budget.
Construction – Refurbishment & Renovation London, together with our partners, we offer complete services regarding house refurbishment, apartments, offices, shops, new buildings, extension, loft conversion in London, electrical installation, gas installation, heating installation and boiler, water and sewage installation in bathrooms and kitchens, installing furniture, etc.
We take care of everything from inspecting the studio flat in London which has to be modified, to creating the project, purchasing the materials, finding the right professionals for the project and contractors and getting the job done.
Construction – Refurbishment & Renovation London offer a free estimate and quote on the onset and offer our professional opinion on how the project should be done to add value to your home. Once you decide that you want to refurbish your studio flat, we will discuss all the details with you and offer you a free quotation. No matter how big or small the project might be, we will discuss every detail and offer you a complete breakdown of costs at the outset.
Check all the possibilities and choose the one that fits your needs and budget. We can help you make the best choice by giving you advice and useful information. We will buy all the needed materials and take care of all the needed paperwork. We can also do structural alterations and any shape of conversions.
Construction – Refurbishment & Renovation London, together with its partners, takes care of everything that has to be done from removing a throwing away old furniture, demolish and completely renovating apartments, houses, shops and offices, setting up the necessary installations, to assembling new furniture and final clean up.
Having refurbished hundreds of homes in London and with an experience of more than 20 years, we are confident that we will make your studio flat a much better place. We will take care of all aspects of the project, starting with getting materials and good tradesmen whenever needed, to organizing works to be carried out without delays.
We will be in close contact with our client and we will make sure that we will fulfill his/her desires when it comes to finishes and colours, but we will be happy to assist in selecting and sourcing those.